Nov 9, 2011

List of Published Books by Mark Fennell

I like to update the list of books I have published from time to time. These are all the books I have written and published as of today.

Poetry Books by Mark Fennell
·  Lonely Roads
·  Peace and Freedom: A Journey of the Soul*      (Printed edition now available!)


Civics Books by Mark Fennell
·   The American Way (original edition)
 
Department of Commerce Books by Mark Fennell
·   Introduction to the Department of Commerce
·   The Citizen’s Guide to the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)

Transportation Agency Books by Mark Fennell

Health Agency Books by Mark Fennell

Family Service Agencies Books by Mark Fennell
         
Coal Power Books by Mark Fennell
         
Nuclear Power Books by Mark Fennell
·  Nuclear Power Plant Operations
         
Natural Gas Books by Mark Fennell
·  Power Grids Explained Simply

Books in Progress
·  Religious Freedom and Participation in America
·  Department of Commerce (all 1,500 agencies have been researched)


I am very proud of all books I have written. Through these books I hope to enlighten, educate, and inspire. I have already gotten numerous positive responses from readers regarding each book published, which tells me that I am succeeding in my objectives. 

I encourage you to take a look at these books and read the ones which you find most interesting. All books are available at Amazon.